10 Things You Should Know...
1. I have been in the cosmetology industry for 19 years.
2. Hair cutting and coloring are my favorite services to do.
3. Have a degree in commercial art.
4. Grew up in the construction business, now how did I get into "doing hair"!? (Just ask, it is a long story!)
5. For fun I like riding dirt bikes, hiking with my dog, mountain biking, and general exploring of the outdoors, "Hey where does that dirt road go?"
6. I do most of the cooking for my wife and I, culinary school almost beat out cosmetology school.
7. Yes, Kermit is my real name. I am the 3rd, it is an old family name, we had it just a bit longer than "The Frog"
8. We moved to the Boise area in August of 2014, my wife accepted a job at the College of Idaho in Caldwell teaching Art.
9. We have a Border Collie and a couple cats, all are rescue animals.
10. Onward & upward!
Book an appointment: 208-550-7737